Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
The Wrestling Legends Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW TNA game for PS4
02-25-2013, 02:55 PM
NEW TNA game for PS4
i found this on Ewrestling

There is new information on TNA's talks with Activision for a new video game. The discussion is at a "semi-advanced stage" for Activision to acquire the license. If a deal is agreed upon, the new game will likely be ready in time for the Playstation 4
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Re: NEW TNA game for PS4
If it's anything like the PS3 game.......

Don't get your hopes up.

[Image: bretowen99.jpg]
02-26-2013, 11:48 AM
yep that was awfull i hope they make a realistic game with a good career mode
02-26-2013, 01:33 PM
where you win all your matches and suddenly get dropped?
02-26-2013, 02:16 PM
(02-25-2013 02:55 PM)WCW Rick link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i found this on Ewrestling

There is new information on TNA's talks with Activision for a new video game. The discussion is at a \"semi-advanced stage\" for Activision to acquire the license. If a deal is agreed upon, the new game will likely be ready in time for the Playstation 4

In time for the ps4's release this holiday season? Yikes- considering it took years to make the first one and it was still released basically unfinished, I just can't see a quality game created from scratch and released in the next 9 months. Unless they have some engine in place or have had talks with a company like synsophia about using their engine, etc . . .

But I  am always happy to hear about more wrestling games!

[Image: underdog4.jpg]
02-26-2013, 03:32 PM
i agree with you there underdog but you never know they may actually do a good job
02-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Makes no sense to me.  They don't have anything started, yet this site thinks a wrestling game could be made in 7 months?

Based on what?  They have nothing.  Theyre not even in a stage yet where activision are buying out other companies who happen to have a wrestling game engine or outsourcing it to someone.  At this moment it's just tna and activision talking.

[Image: 1t0w2s.jpg]
Signature created by Judders

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
02-26-2013, 10:15 PM
maybe the part about having a game for the launch of the ps4 is a bit far fetched,maybe they might start work on a game for winter of 2014
02-26-2013, 10:25 PM
A TNA wrestling game...well that could be good.

but beyond that there is no real information other tha dixie talked to activision.

Competition is always good...just give it a nice gestation period learn froom the mistakes of the ta impact game and go from there...

[Image: signaturefcu.png]
02-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Yep, give it time. Impact was on the right course- they just turned off the road too soon and delivered it to stores!

Basically, all stars was impact perfected and then cartooned up. You dial back wwe all stars over the top moves and you have the AKI feel they were going for.

Makes me think of their finisher system where Steiner would execute finisher from the front standing and just slap you down.. . . No such mechanism existed for top rope finishers . . .

I'd like this or a wwe game to take a page from showdown. Remember how savage could do the finisher while standing near downed opponent and then he'd automatically walk to the top rope? Or in all stars how u could be facing the opponent and he'd "jump" to the top. Just mix that up and have any ground or top turnbuckle finisher be executed from the front position and have a set up move be inserted.

Sure, some people might complain they aren't controlling the character enough - but u can make it an option. This option would greatly reduce the ai issues of the CPU trying to set up these finishers and the lack of frequency of performing them. Sort of a tangent . . .

[Image: underdog4.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)